Monday, October 10, 2011

What do you think?


I have been busy over the past few days. Preparing for finals got me buggin. To de-stress, I sneak off to my garage to have some mini time. I did finished the couch. I just need to add some feet to the bottom. I went to Michael's today and found what I was imagining would look great as the modern feet.  I was gonna just let this be my example couch, because it's the first one I ever made. But I feel it came out pretty good, so its a keeper. Just don't turn it around, experience will show, lol.

After this adventure I decided to jump up stairs( I said jump because my house don't have stairs), lol. To continue work in the master bedroom. But after being stomped on what color to paint the room, I jumped back down stairs. Another adventure for another day.
So I decided to paint the living room all white. I have crown molding that goes in this room. I don't think Im gonna paint it white, maybe a cream color. Unsure.
So this is the almost finished room. I found this wrapping paper and it spoke to me. So I decided to use it as wallpaper. I'm so loving this room! I think having only wallpapering this wall makes the room look so classic & sexy. 
See that silver top in the corner of the room. I think I'm gonna make a coffee table out of it. It is a top from a candle from Bath & Body Works

The next step is to add carpet and finish the room. What color carpet should I use to go in this room? The next adventure will  be stripping a china cabinet and making it into a entertainment center. Until then happy adventures!







4 comments:

  1. Decorating a home is really a very difficult job! I wish good luck and will follow the progress of this project.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso sofá y la entrada fantástica con esa decoración.
    Mil besitos...Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lace wall. How about beige for the carpet color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amy, I'll be going out this week on a adventure.

    ReplyDelete