This house had a lot of wallpaper that needed to be removed. Along with the old copper wire lighting system. I also removed the stairs. They didn't fit w/ the new design. The removal gave me more kitchen space. After all the hours spent removing wallpaper and carpet, I was ready to break.
Update: Progress the first room I started on was the kitchen. If I may say so I'm very proud of myself this is not the finish product the kitchen is 78% finish. Why 78% well I need more $ to finish buying other kitchen accessories. I made the table, windowseat, blinds & the pillows. I have been very busy. So glad I discovered I could blog about my progress. Im so excited! Until the next adventure, good day!