Saturday, November 22, 2014

Renovation Time

I have for like forever wanted to renovate the big house( The Emerson Row). I began to decorate this house and would always change the decour.  When I first brought this house I never liked the interior color it is so yucky.... 
 

So I'm finally getting around to repainting the house.  Due to the pink shingles I have to match the interior color to match.  I will not be replacing the shingles, I don't have that much time.
I have removed all the windows and doors.  I packed all the furniture up and called in the moving guys and to storage everything went.




Not really.... but my boyfriends shoes boxies are GREAT!!

So with the pink shingles what colors should I choose?  I was thinking a gray tone should be included in the decision.  I have so many visions for the renovation. Many ideas but a small budget, so my Christmas list will be large this year.

3 comments:

  1. I have to look at photos of houses on Pinterest or somewhere like that to decide things like color. On my RL house, I found the perfect color on another person's house, and he kindly gave me the paint info. Good luck with your renovations. It will be fun to see what you come up with! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. veo muy complicado lo de renovar una casa ya montada , pero espero que tu haras un gran trabajo con esta casa

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherika! This is a great project! I agree with you on the grey. White or cream would also work. I'm sure the vision will come to you. The house has a great shape. I love how tall it is. And being on a tight budget is usually a great thing because it forces you to make things yourself and that always looks better than store bought. Can't wait to see more!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete